1. Where will summit take place in 2020?
Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Center
2. How do I register for the summit?
You can register via our Registration page from late August to November 15, 2020. Please note that the early-bird purchasing period will be closed on October 11. After online registration closes on November 15, you may purchase tickets by onsite registration during the Social Enterprise Summit 2020
3. Who can attend the summit?
The Social Enterprise Summit is open to public to advocate social innovation and social entrepreneurships. If you are interested in our upcoming program, please sign up for updates in the footer.
4. Where can I find a schedule of summit?
The programme schedule at a glance can be found here.
5. What is the price of registration?
Early Bird Price (ends October 11 at 11:59pm HKT)
3-Day Pass (Student/Senior): HK$150
3-Day Pass (Regular): HK$400
Normal Price (ends November 15 at 11:59pm HKT)
3-Day Pass (Student/Senior): HK$200
3-Day Pass (Regular): HK$500
Happy Saturday (ends November 15 at 11:59pm HKT)
6. How do I get to the venue using public transportation?
From Hong Kong International Airport
By Bus: route no. A11 or E11 to Wanchai and change to route no. 40M to the HKCEC (Estimated time: 80 mins)
By MTR: Airport station to Hong Kong station and switch to Wanchai station (Estimated time: 40 mins)
By Taxi (Estimated time: 45 mins)
From Hung Hom Railway Station
By Bus: route no. 104 or 101 to Wanchai (Estimated time: 20 mins)
By Taxi (Estimated time: 30 mins)
From Tsim Sha Tsui Star Ferry Pier
By Ferry: Tsim Sha Tsui Star Ferry Pier to Wanchai Star Ferry Pier (Estimated time: 15 mins)
By MTR: Tsim Sha Tsui station to Wanchai station (Estimated time: 15 mins)
By Taxi (Estimated time: 30 mins)
7. What language will the Summit presentations be presented in?
Most of summit presentations will be given in English. We offer simultaneous translation service in the summit.
8. Is it possible to register for a session/workshop alone?
You are required to pay the summit registration fee before you can sign up for a session or workshop.
9. How many people attended our program in the summit 2019?
More than 3,700 traffic during 3-Day Summit 2019
Terms and Conditions:
- Senior/Student price is available for senior citizens aged 65 or above and full-time students. Senior/Student pass holders are required to present valid proof of status at the Summit’s check in counter. Accepted proof includes HKID, passport, Senior Citizen Card or full-time student identity card (Lifelong Learner Card and student Octopus card are NOT accepted). Senior/Student pass holders who failed to present valid proof may be requested to pay full price on-site.
- Registrations will be handled on a first-come, first-served basis. Successful registrants who have completed full payment will receive a confirmation e-mail. Please bring along the confirmation e-mail with QR Code to the events for checking in.
- Upon confirmation of your registration, all tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances. Requests to change selected session will not be entertained.
- If Tropical Storm Signal No.8 or above, and/or the Red / Black Rainstorm Warning is in force during event days, please refer to the Official Website for latest event arrangement.
- During the events, photographs may be taken by the Organiser(s) for use in their publications or other promotional material. In addition, the Organiser(s) will make official video record of all event sessions for webcasting and archival purposes. By attending the events, you agree to allow the Organiser(s) and other entities including but not limited to, event partners and supporting organizations, the unrestricted right and permission to copyright, use and publish all the video and/or audio recordings, photographs, presentations or pictures of you or those in which you may be included.
- Social Enterprise Summit (“The Organiser”) reserves the right to amend the programme without prior notice.
- In case of any dispute, Social Enterprise Summit reserves the right of final decision and interpretation.